jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017

Future Work...?

Hello everyone, I'm posting late because I missed the previous class and I try to catch up.
I hope my future work will be great. I really do not want to think about it too much, but I hope it can be a contribution to society. I do not want to do a job that implies just being part of the machine, I want to contribute in some way, to help make the world a better place.

I don’t know if my future job will be related to my current career. Maybe my job it’s going to be something complete different. I want to work with primates but… you never know.

I’ll going to study and do stuff to be a primatologist. But the future is uncertain.

But… I don’t know… I just want to be an artist, to draw comics or something related.

I don’t like this subject because I'm not clear yet.

I want to live the moment, do what I have to do, and then do everything based on how things turn out.

The only thing I like to plan is where I'm going to live. The beach, Mexico, Rapa Nui, Brazil and other good places.


Bye guys, have a good day and have an interesting night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario