:)
My actual
obsession is “do adult things”. But in my head I reduce the adult thing to
three elemental things: drink good coffee, drink good red wine and smoke good
cigarettes.
The “cafes”:
before the last year I don’t drink coffee, because coffee ruined my stomach. But
the last year I try to drink coffee because is an “adult thing” hahahaha, and a
friend say to me that if I start to drink coffee my stomach was going to get
used to it. And magically it works.
I star to
drink “fantasy coffee”, vanilla flavor, or chocolate flavor, that kind of
coffee. So delicious! This year I start to go to cafes with some friends to be
more adult. I find a café with a coffee with whisky, I don’t try yet, but maybe
next weekend.
I don’t
drink wine yet because I don’t like it very much. This is because when I was a
teenager I drink so much wine, red wine and I can’t bear the red wine anymore.
But I am going to try it haha.
The cigarettes
are more difficult, I don’t understand smoke yet, and I always choke.
Is really
stupid, I know. I wanted to do “adult things”, like drink wine, smoke cigarettes,
and drink good coffee… haha I don’t say that I want to be an adult. I just want
to do “adult things”, maybe I read many books with this ideal scenes with this
three things haha I don’t know. I just want to be a cool girl ok hahahahaha.
Now you
must think that I’m the most childish person in the word…
Have a nice
day! Bye!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario