jueves, 11 de mayo de 2017



Posgraduate studies 

I would like to make a diploma course about Egypt and Mesopotamia history, also I’d like study History of Art and make a specialization in primate observation taking ethology courses. 

The next year I would like to take a neuroethology course with teacher Mpodozis because he’s good on that. If there is a paleontology diploma in this university I think I would like to take it too. 

I would like to study in Chile and any other country, I like to travel so I’d take part-time courses, that way I could work while I’m studying. Well, I would like to work and do other things, for example, dedicate my time to make art or visit cool places. 

I don’t know why the last blog topics are about the future… it results difficult to answer for me, I’m in my last year but actually I don’t want to think about those things. Maybe I won’t take postgraduate studies soon because the next two years I’ll be making my thesis and after that I want to take a break. 

Actually, I’m not sure of anything, but there’s something I really know: in the future I’m going to be happy. 


Ok, bye guys, have a good rainy day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario