The country that I want to know
Hi
classmates, how are you today? I am fine. I’m going to talk about the country
that I want to know.
A country
that I want to visit could be Egypt, or Mexico, because the pyramids. I like so
much the pyramids, because are so big and antique, and have a relation whit the
world view of the population in that time and place. Someday I’m going to read a lot of papers and
books about all the civilization that have that kind of architecture.
Other
country that I want to visit is Transylvania, because that is the Dracula’s
home. When I was younger than now, I dreamed with all the supernatural creatures,
in the good way, I wanted to know them, and I think that the feeling is still
in my mind.
I want to
travel around the world, but I need so much money to do that… Maybe if I try to
study in the country that I want to know, it will be the easier way to reach my
goals.
http://www.intrepidtravel.com/sites/intrepid/files/styles/low-quality/public/elements/product/hero/mexico_chichen-itza%20%282%29.jpg
http://www.larumania.es/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/transilvania-rumania-dracula.png
http://ibercondor.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/egipto-1200x805.jpg
I love the american pyramids!!! I hope to visit the Guatemala's pyramids soon
ResponderEliminarhello! i think that is easier study and live in a place to know a new country too :9 it's a good idea!
ResponderEliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarthe egyptian pyramids are simply amazing, I would like to travel there some day but because of the money it is very dificult.
ResponderEliminarAs you consider it is very interesting to visit places with history
ResponderEliminarWhat beutiful places you want to visit!, particularly egyptian pyramids.
ResponderEliminar