Holiday
Hi guys, how
are you today? I’m fine.
I’m going
to tell you about my best holiday. I think that my best holiday must be the
last summer. I see my friends and I stay in their houses, I could know the
different families behind my friends, and that was so interesting and great! My
friends go to my house too.
I’m from
Laja, and there is a lagoon, sometimes I row with my friends, but I
never swam because I could not, but this year I obligate myself to swim, and I
swim in the last days of the summer. I swim with my family, included my beautiful
dog, she is so pretty swimming haha. She is small, and crazy. Her name is Alika.
My other
dog make me happy the last summer too, because he is very sweet, and lovely,
and he always accompanies me, in day or night, and wait for me outside when I
go to my friend’s home. I mean always, even for hours! 4 am… always. He is big,
beautiful, and he cries all the time, I don’t know why. His name is Cervero.
I take many
photos, buuuuut :( my camera delete all the pictures! I don’t
know what happened!!! But the photos are not necessary, because I enjoy every
moment. I only have the photos that my friends took.
That's all.
Bye!
PD: my english is awful.
In the picture: Javi - Cervero - Alika - Me. San Rosendo.
Alika

Cervero


No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario