This semester topic!!!
This
semester I enjoy study the primate evolution, it is very interesting and I feel
that it is my favorite topic of my career. I can (in future) infer about the
ancestral conducts and anatomy of the early humans. The useful of the line of
study lies in the reflection that we can make about the behavior of the actual
population.
I think
this topic maybe can contribute importantly to anthropology. Because one of the
central topics of the anthropology is explain the behavior of our society, although
in a small scale, but anyway is an important part of the answers of this discipline.
The
observation of the apes and monkeys in their natural habitat makes me very
happy and excite me very much, and many of the papers that I read this semester
described this type of work. In the future I expect make this kind of labor.
My favorite
monkeys are the atelidae, because when I see them I think that their voices
were very similar to ours. The color of their skin is black and the behavior is
very relax all the time.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario