Music and Sports
I don’t enjoy sports, because I’m not good, in fact, I found
sports very boring. But I do sport one time for week because is healthy. Trekking
is the activity that maybe I enjoy a little.
I like all the music. But in this moment I listening Agnes
Obel, I don’t know the style but is very nice the sound.
I like the music for the dance, for the love, for the peace.
I feel recharged when I listen something that I like.
I hate Justin Bieber, I don’t know why, I just hate the song
“sorry”, is so stupid. But I like the pop to, Taylor Swift o Katy Perry for
example. And I like rock, and 80’s music, and the 90’s music, I love all the
music, really.
Other song that I like, and a listen every day in the last
month was “head over heels” of Tears for Tears. I love the rhythm,
I feel so motivate when I listen that song.
When I was younger I liked metal music.
Today I don’t listen very much that style of music, but I enjoy the songs that
remember me when I was a teenager. That was a nice time.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario