jueves, 8 de junio de 2017


Changes to my study program: 250 words


Hi guys, how are today? I hope you are ok.

I’m going to talk about something very fun today in 250 words.

Ok. The first I would like to change in my study programme is English course. I would like to spend my time in this course making translates of my papers or reading my papers, or something related with my career, because I am in the 4th level but I’m bad understanding my papers.

I have subjects that I don’t need, but I must to take it. The workload is very hard sometimes and is so useless because I don’t need all the subjects, or I don’t need to know in detail all the information.

I would like to have good food in the casino, because the food in the Philosophy’s building is disgusting.

The library could be open for the weekends too. Sometime I don’t have a quiet place to study.

The technology… I think I pass… maybe free tablets for everyone. ¿?

Teaching methods: I hate the “group expositions”. I don’t learn at all. Each one doing his or her part and then you talk about, but you learn nothing.

I like this: you read two or maybe three papers and you make discussion groups, but with a test the first ten minutes of the class. The teacher and the “helpers” (ayudantes xD) lead the discussion and all the students must intervene.

I like the expositive class too but the teacher must be proactive.


Ok, that is all :D I see you tomorrow!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario