My relationship whit the English language
Hi guys, I’m going to write about my relationship
with the English language.
I use the English language (like a lot of
you) every day, because I have to read many papers at day, and all the papers
are in English, is exhausting for me, but I have to do that. Sometimes I try to
think in English and read that way, but not always works for me do this, and I
have to translate entire paragraphs. In fact, I copy the text when I am
stressed, in some webpage, but the translation ends up like a monster, and I
have to do a review. When I try to think in English is faster than translating,
but I don’t do that, because is exhausting, and my mind trusts more in the
translation.
I don´t speak in English, because I don´t
dare to do that. I forget all the words when I try.
I write in English, but I do to the Rayen’s
way. Maybe this post has a lot of failures, but I do my best.
And the “listening”, I understand mostly the
Netflix series, and the movies, and the songs. This part is easy for me.
I don’t love the language, but it is necessary.
In fact, I don’t like it, because is like: I have to learn it is an obligation,
I prefer another language, like Portuguese, but the science has a language, and
that is the English language, and I have to read and write to get into that
world.
Great!! also I read many papers.
ResponderEliminarAwesome! In Sociology we never read papers in english. I don't know if is something good or bad.
ResponderEliminarFor me is easy too listen english, but to writte or speak is a torture...
ResponderEliminari hate papers because the english in papers is a very complicated u_u
ResponderEliminarUnderstand Netflix series is so cool!
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarReading is really fascinating !!! But in English???Courage!
i feel the same you say! i think all the jobs i wouldnt get if i dont know speak and write english!
ResponderEliminar